Looking for a safe and reliable way to invest in real estate? EstateGuru offers solutions for long-term investments, with average interest rates of 12% and a payback period of between six and 60 months.
EstateGuru is an Estonian-based real estate investment platform. It facilitates investment in real estate and enables businesses to borrow money for development projects on terms that are less complicated than those offered by banks.
From as little as €50, investors from more than 45 countries have taken the opportunity to invest in projects located in the Baltic states (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia). The mobile-friendly website is convenient to use, while registration is quick and easy. The platform boasts a time-saving, automatic investment feature with no additional fees. An attractive loyalty programme encourages members to sign-up friends to receive a 0.5% bonus on the amount invested. While clients rate service as satisfactory, some report that the speed of service is slow and payments are sometimes late.
- Solid average interest rates
- Low risk
- No additional fees
- Limited automatic investment possibilities
- Payments that are sometimes late
How does it work?
- Visit EstateGuru and easily create an account as either an investor or borrower. A convenient mobile-friendly version allows you to quickly register – you can also sign up using your Facebook or Google accounts.
- You will be asked for contact details, proof of identity and to create an investor profile.
- Once the system approves your information, you can start investing in a wide selection of projects.
- Choose a development to invest in and indicate the amount you wish to pay, from €50 upwards.
- EstateGuru also allows you to automatically invest in loans. Top-up your account with the desired amount, select the maximum amount to invest in a single project – and the system will do the rest. This time-saving feature eliminates the need to constantly browse for new projects to invest in.
Who can invest and what are the requirements?
Anyone over the age of 18 can invest using EstateGuru. Fill in the information required when creating an account, wait for the account to be verified and then select projects to invest in.back to menu ↑
What are the risks and rewards?
EstateGuru offers an average interest rate of about 12%, with rates ranging between 8% and 13%. The company’s activities comply with the laws of the Estonian Government and are controlled by the Estonian financial supervisory authorities.
The platform acts as an intermediary between investors and real estate developers, so when investing in projects, you sign a loan agreement directly with the developer. This offers protection should the company cease its operations – the property (mortgage) will legally remain with the investors.back to menu ↑
Visit EstateGuru’s modern, minimalistic website, which has a prominent menu bar, complete with icons and illustrations that make information easy to access and understand. The home page is divided into borrowers and investors, each of which offers information to get you started. Read the Help and F.A.Q page to learn more about the company and for detailed information not contained in the main menu bar.back to menu ↑
The professional team are at hand to provide all necessary information and answer your questions. Staff are friendly, efficient and eager to answer any concerns and solve problems. Due to high call volumes, however, customer service staff may not immediately respond to inquiries.back to menu ↑
Clients view this platform positively as a convenient, low-risk way to invest money. The majority of users like this platform, particularly it’s easy-to-use interface and clear investment model. There are some complaints about delayed customer service, while some clients have experienced cases where payments were delayed. Feedback indicates clients are motivated by the attractive loyalty scheme, which affords the opportunity to refer a friend and receive a 0.5% bonus from their investment.back to menu ↑
Phone HQ: +372 641 2777
Address: Estateguru OÜ Tartu mnt 10/Pääsukese 2, Tallinn