FinBee is a company that includes not only borrowers, but also those who want to invest their funds and receive interest. As a result of such a business principle, the terms of the loan can become more flexible, auctions (negotiations) are held for lower interest rates, which is especially beneficial for those who want to get a loan. This platform is great for those who want to borrow slightly larger amounts and it may not be suitable for those who like quick loans. By the way, you should note, that employees may analyze your data and search for a lender for up to a few days.
- Since the loan provided by the customer is auctioned, investors compete to offer lower interest rates. This means that you have the opportunity to get the very best terms or even reject offers whose interest rate does not meet expectations;
- Possibility to borrow money for longer period of time;
- Loans are provided for housing, business, car, and other purposes;
- Good customer service.
- The lending system is not very clearly laid out on the website, you have to wander around the page;
- Waiting for an investor to meet a client’s needs may take several days.
Finbee.lt (UAB Finansų Bitė) is a peer-to-peer lending and investing platform. Unlike usual lending companies, it operates on the P2P principle, interacting between those who want to get a loan and those who are looking for new investment opportunities. This means that the company itself only acts as an intermediary and people lend money to each other. The company offers loans from 300 to 10,000 Euros with a repayment term of up to 60 months. The loan is subject to the following conditions:
- If, after dividing the total amount of credit and interest by the duration of the credit, all liabilities to financial institutions and the amount of the loan does not exceed 40% of the total income of the consumer loan;
- Customers must be over 18 years of age;
- The main client income must be unrelated to social benefits.
How does it work?
- Those who want to borrow money have to fill out an application stating the desired amount and repayment period.
- Based on the established criteria, the employees of FinBee check each loan applicant’s credit history and decide on the approval of the application.
- Investors review completed applications and choose which ones they would like to fund.
- Interest rates are set by investors, who compete with each other through a reverse auction (they compete by lowering the interest rate). The borrower then decides whether to accept or reject the interest rate that was offered on his credit.
- Before transferring the money, investors and borrowers sign a contract.
- FinBee signs an agreement with each borrower. At the time of signing the agreement, the borrower must submit a valid identity document. The purpose of this agreement signing process is to verify the identity of the borrower and to prevent fraud.
For what purposes loans are issued?
- car loans;
- housing repairs;
- business loans;
- for other needs.
FinBee provides a refinancing possibility that allows existing debts to be merged by balancing their interest burden and/or extending the repayment period of the loan. In addition to the usual refinancing, this borrowing platform also offers loans for credit card refinancing.
Credit repayment and extension
UAB Finansų bitė provides an opportunity to take both short-term and long-term loans. If necessary, the repayment period can be extended, but you must inform the customer service in advance. It is also possible to repay the loan in advance, in full or in installments.
Use of the Website
Although the design of the website is attractive, the information is not laid out clearly enough. Answers to F.A.Q. are narrow, laconic, the most important sections and aspects are scattered all over the page, so if you want to find out all the conditions and possibilities, you need to spend a lot of time wandering around the page. Nevertheless, the loan and investment auction is really eye-catching and makes the very fact of borrowing more fun and modern. Besides that, the great thing in the system is the small sample tables explaining the benefits of refinancing. It is also amazing that the website has a loan calculator which allows you to find out possible interest margins.
When communicating with the customer service staff, you can feel that the team is young, it is easy to talk to them. However, you may not be able to reach them through a phone call immediately, but emails are answered fairly promptly.
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8:00–20:00, Sat-Sun 10:00–16:00.
Possible payment methods
You can pay by bank transfer or e-banking, all money transactions take place in Citadel Bank.
A typical loan example
A typical loan example: if you borrow 1000 € with a 5 year repayment period, the loan amount to be paid is 940 €, fixed annual interest rate is 10%, one-time contract fee – 4%, one-time credit assessment fee – 20 €, monthly administration fee – 0.37% of the loan balance/month, APRC (annual percentage rate of charge) – 17.76%, the installment amount is 23.09 € per month, the total repayable loan amount is 1385.23 €. The specific loan offer for each client is presented after an individual assessment of its solvency, so the terms offered may differ from those that are given in the example.
Finbee customer reviews
Since it is an innovative way of borrowing, some clients mentioned, that they did not fully understand the principle of it. However, many liked the idea of loans being put up for auction and the interest being offered by the investors themselves. Comparing to other money lending companies, FinBee has a lower interest rate and a longer repayment period (up to 5 years) which gives a borrower more freedom.
Phone: 8 521 99589;
Address: Šv. Ignoto g. 5, Vilnius.